Soil and Land Resources: current state, problems of rational use, GIS-mapping
SOIL AND LAND RESOURCES: CURRENT STATE, PROBLEMS OF RATIONAL USE, GIS-MAPPING
September 20-23, 2018
Minsk, Republic of Belarus
The Organizing Committee invites you to participate in the International Scientific and Practical Conference «Soil and Land Resources: current state, problems of rational use, GIS-mapping», which will be held on September 20-23, 2018, at the Geographical Faculty of the Belarusian State University.
The work of the Conference will be organized in the following areas:
- History and methodology of soil science in the context of soil science development and university education;
- Modern soil evolution, soil cover structure, soil monitoring;
- Soil-erosion and channel processes, methods of estimation and forecasting;
- Application of GIS-technologies for soil mapping and land management
- Meliorative and geographical approaches to soils and landscapes optimization
- Geochemistry of soils and landscapes
- Agrochemical problems of soil studying and usage
- Land cadastrаl and land management studies
Working languages: Belarusian, Russian, English.
Forms of participation in the Conference – full-time participation (plenary or sectional reports) or correspondence (only publication).
Full-time participation in the Conference charges an organizational fee of $ 5.
Contacts: Belarusian State University, Geographical Faculty, Department of Soil Science and Land Information Systems, 16, Leningradskaya St., Minsk 220030, Republic of Belarus
phones: +375 17 209 54 79; +375 17 209 54 87
Fax:+375 17 209 52 57